Yes, we can tailor a monthly service contract based on your company's specific needs. We currently offer 3 options:
1. Network Security monitoring
2. Unlimited Remote Support
3. Full Remote and On-site Service
No, an appointment is not necessary to drop off or pickup your computer.
We are open Monday through Friday 9am-5pm.
No, we do not charge for initial diagnostics.
However, if our technicians fix the problem while troubleshooting, you will be charged our normal hourly rate. If we determine that a part is needed, we will contact you with a detailed quote before proceeding.
Our technicians love to build gaming PCs and we offer a few different options for accomplishing your goal:
1. We can go over your needs with you, give you a quote on parts and labor, assemble everything and call you when it's ready to be picked up. This is our most popular option!
2. We can assist you with putting together a parts list, you buy them and bring into our office for us to
assemble for you.
3. Your child (10yrs or older) can come in to build their own custom PC, with one of our expert techs guiding them the whole way! A parent or guardian must stay with the child the entire time. We can either quote you on parts and labor or you bring your own parts and we only charge for the labor. An appointment is required for these sessions.